How to say "even if" and "even though" in Egyptian Arabic
Today you’re going to learn how to say even if and even though in Egyptian Arabic.
- Even if
- Even though (despite)
- Even if it’s raining I’ll play soccer.
- Even though I’m not hungry I’ll eat.
- Will you go to America even if you have no money?
Additional audio (members):
- You go, even if I don’t come.
- Despite the crowd/traffic, I went to the meeting.
- I’ll swim even if the water’s freezing cold.
- Despite the freezing cold weather, I’ll go to the park.
Get access to the Arabic transcript for this audio so you can read along with it as well as hundreds of other transcripts, MP3 files and exclusive benefits by becoming a member of Talk In Arabic today.
This content was contributed by a native Arabic speaker of Egypt and produced by Talk In Arabic.com.
We acknowledge that there are often more ways to say one thing and this content is not meant to be a comprehensive grammar or phrasebook. As Talk In Arabic.com aims to be a community-driven site, we welcome all revisions and contributions to its content.