5 Great Reasons Why You Should Start Learning Arabic
I recently wrote a five point post over at the Lindsay Does Language blog on why people should choose Arabic as their next language to learn.
If you haven’t yet started learning Arabic and are still sitting on the fence as to whether or not you should, then this might be a good little motivator for you. 🙂
Here are the points covered:
1. The Arabic alphabet is simple and straightforward.
2. Arabic speakers are some of the easiest people on the planet to meet and befriend (making language practice easy).
3. Compared to many languages (including just about all European languages), spoken Arabic grammar is extremely basic.
4. Arabic is one of the most relevant and necessary languages in 2014.
5. There are so many flavours (dialects) of Arabic to choose from.
Are you a member of TalkInArabic.com yet? Join now.